Vastu Shastra For House: Tips to Attract wealthy and positivity
Vastu shastra is important and considered to be the preference of end-users. Nowadays considering Vastu is plays an important role because the layouts, directions are sometimes lacking Vastu. The main principal and main parameters are the architecture and the directions.
In real estate as well the Vastu for house is considered to be the main parameter and flats and residencies are being planned after consulting the Vastu expert only. People who believe in and construct the home under the guidance and as per the direction of Vastu bring a ton of positive energy and general prosperity for the proprietor.
Tips for Vastu For House:
Vastu of house guidelines can be applied during the construction of homes, offices, kitchen room, pooja room, living room, and other buildings and help bring about positive energy and general well-being for the homeowner. As such, it is important to keep in mind a few Ideas while searching for or building your ideal house.
Vastu For Bedroom: –
Vastu for Bedroom is very important as the bedroom is the place for privacy and total relaxation.
- A bedroom is a place where we retire after a strenuous day’s job to relax and have a sound sleep to gain energy for the next day.
- Vastu Shastra for Bedroom has been given a very high priority and significance.
- As per Bedroom Vastu Shastra, acceptable shapes are square or rectangular, make sure the bed is not placed directly below a beam
- Now, in case if the bedroom is rectangular, then as per Vastu for bedroom, reasonable length to breadth ratio is less or equal to 1:2 e.g., if the length is 20 feet, then the breadth lies between 10 feet to 40 feet.
- The master bedroom in the house should always be in the south-west direction and not in the north
- One should always sleep with their head towards the south
- Bedrooms should be absolutely clutter-free, especially the area around where you place your head while sleeping
The Vastu for living room should always be in the north direction
- Air-conditioners should be placed in the west and avoided being put in the south-east direction
- The position of chairs and dining tables must be even-numbered
- The corner of the south and west of the room is ideal for keeping furniture
- Vastu north facing house Direction is best for the living room
- Air Condition should be placed in the west direction or south-east direction of the house.
- South and west corners are good for keeping furniture.
Vastu tips for Kitchen:
The Vastu of kitchen should be located in the southeast corner of the house. Northwest corner is also an accurate location for a kitchen
- All cooking things and instrument should be done while facing east or north
- South, west, southeast, and northwest are the ideal locations to place the refrigerator
- Kitchen appliances such as mixers, rice cooker, juicers, microwaves, and toasters should be kept in the southeast corner
- The direction of South West or North West is the best place for kitchen.
- According to kitchen Vastu Cooking should be done east facing.
- Make sure that Cross Ventilation is a must-important for the kitchen.
- The Vastu of the worship room should always be situated on the North, East, or Northeast side of the house.
- One should face towards East/North while worshipping.
- While worshipping, the legs of the idol should be at the chest level of the person worshipping depending on the position, whether standing or sitting.
- A Pooja room for Vastu should never be made in a bedroom or on a wall adjacent to the bathroom wall.
- The position of God should be facing the East or North direction in prayer for pooja room Vastu.
Vastu for Pooja Room:
The temple at home is a sacred place where we worship God. So, naturally, it must be a positive and peaceful place. The temple area, when placed according to Vastu of pooja room, can bring health, prosperity, and happiness to the house and its occupants.
For further query regarding Vastu Shastra you can directly talk to our astrologer by calling on +919776190123 or visit tabij.in