Vastu Shastra Tips to Boost Positive Force in Your Home
Staunch believers of Vastu-shastra consider that if a house is developed without incorporating the Vastu tips for home, it serves as a threat to the construction as well as the dwellers. Disregard to astronomical authority puts a household in great peril; a strong struggle against conflicts of life carrying serious complications to it.
Vastu is an ancient Indian science of architecture and buildings that helps in making a friendly setting or a place to live and work in a most scientific way taking advanges of the benefits bestowed by nature, its elements, and energy fields for enhanced wealth, health, prosperity, and happiness.
Vastu Shastra binds together with science, art, astronomy, and astrology, it can also be said as an ancient spiritualist science for planning and building. Vastu shastra encourages us to make our lives better and will secure us from things going wrong.
Vastu Tips on Basic Vastu for House
Vastu for Doors and Windows
- According to Vastu for home entrance, they should always face east. Placements of doors and windows can be altered to Northeast, East facing home vastu, or North of Northeast. This placement allows the positive flow of energy into the room. A swastika symbol is recommended to be placed on doors aside from heavy adornments.
- House entrance Vastu recommends that the house should have two introductions. They should not be adjusted and the one used as exit should be comparatively smaller and must have only one Louvre.
- As per the main door Vastu for house, Since the main door is the largest door of the house, it should have two shutters. To make a door, teak is highly suggestive material for a good balance
Vastu for Bedroom
- According to the bedroom Vastu places the bedrooms of Male family members in the West or Northwest directions of a house since they hold commanding and authoritative forces.
- It is ideal to have the bedroom and windows of female family members facing south direction or southeast direction as it ensures good health and happiness.
- As per the master bedroom Vastu, the master bedroom is advisable to be in a southeast direction.
- According to the vastu for bedroom, bedrooms of children who are married are ideal places in the southwest direction. Also, if the house is multi-storied, the master bedroom should be on the second level. Nevertheless, the children’s room should not be in the same area/second level as it brings trouble.
Vastu for Kitchen
- Vastu for kitchen should ideally be in the southeast or northwest directions and the cooking should be done eastwards. Avoid using the north-eastern direction of the house like the kitchen as it brings negative vibes and caused feud amongst the family.
- According to the kitchen position as per Vastu, the placement of the washing area should be facing the north-eastern direction and away from the stove as it holds back peace and love within the family.
- According to Vastu of kitchen, should avoid having the kitchen in the north-eastern corner of the kitchen since it gives birth to distress amongst family members.
- Storage shelves must be south or west facing. Especially the heavy ones.
Vastu For Pooja Room
Out of all the multitude of rooms and spaces in the house, the Vastu of the worship room plays a huge role in maintaining positive vibrations in the house and providing mental peace. Also, on the grounds that it is the holiest spot in the house, it becomes mandatory to pay special heed to this room.
- Another significant aspect is that when you perform your prayer, you should always face the east or the north side.
- No matter if you are standing or sitting while worshipping, the legs of the idol should be at the level of your chest. Thus, one has to build the space accordingly.
- As per the Vastu for pooja room, Vastu, pictures or icons of god must be placed in the east or west direction, while the worshipper must face eastwards or northwards. The altar must be 2.5 cms away from the divider.
- According to the Vastu of pooja room, the positioning of prayers can be anywhere and not direction-specific since prayers are heard from anywhere and everywhere on account of devotion and respect to god.
For more details regarding vastu for home talk to Vastu consultant on +91 9776190123 or visit Tabij.in