Daily Panchang: All you need to know about today’s panchang
Panchang has unique significance in our life because it is through the Panchang today that we know which time of day is auspicious and which time is inauspicious which we do our uncommon works as per auspicious time and forestall them during inauspicious times.
What Is Panchang?
Panchang is the daily Astrological schedule that gives valuable information about the Lunar day dependent on the planetary and astral positions. It includes five attributes- Tithi, Vara, Nakshatra, Yoga, and Karana. Based on these five attributes, Astrologers decide the Muhurat or auspicious timings to start any new occasion or perform any Hindu religious rituals as well as inauspicious timings that one should avoid.
What Do the Terms of Panchang Mean?
The following are the terms that one ought to be knowledgeable with for a better understanding of Daily Panchang. It offers precise data about various astrological occurrences and in some way helps you find the most proper time to start anything new.
- Sunrise and Sunset – The genuine length of a day is viewed as starting with one to another in the Hindu calendar. In this way, the hour of sunrise and sunset hold great importance in Astrology. All significant decisions are taken only after considering the position of the Sun and Moon.
- Moonrise and Moonset – Moonrise time and Moonset time assume a significant role in the Hindu panchang calendar to decide the favourable timings.
- Shaka Samvat – Shaka Samvat is an Indian authority common calendar, which was set up in 78 AD.
- Sun sign and Moon sign – The Sun sign shows the character of an individual dependent on the zodiac and is controlled by the situation of the Sun in a Zodiac in a local’s outline at the time of his/her birth. Moon Sign uncovers the emotional aspect of an individual’s personality and is determined by the position of the Moon in a Zodiac in a native’s chart at the time of his/her birth.
- Paksha – Hindu Tithi is separated into equal parts. Each ‘half’ is known as a Paksha. There are two Pakshas, to be specific: Shukla Paksha and Krishna Paksha.
Aaj ka Panchang And Its Significance
As per old sages and the Vedas, when an individual act in harmony with the environment, it reacts in a positive way and helps the individual to accomplish his/her work effectively. Today Panchang assumes an Important role in establishing this harmony and by using it one may gain astrological insights into the Tithi, yogas, and auspicious- inauspicious timings. They may know the suitable time based on the astral configuration and benefit as much as possible from their time and work.
Aaj Ka Panchang Tithi (15th March 2021)
As per today’s panchang tithi 15th march (Mon day), the tithi is Ekadashi up to 13:05, Nakshatra: Uttara ashadha up to 2057 yoga: Varigha up to 09:00, First Karan: Balava Up to 12:23 second Karan Up to kauvala up to 23:14. There are a lot more subtleties a panchang can hold. For more details about today panchang tithi tabij.in can take care of you.
- Abhijit Nakshatra – According to Hindi Panchang When the transition of Lord Brahma happens in the Capricorn or Makar Zodiac, it is known as Abhijit Nakshatra. This is considered to be one of the most auspicious periods for taking up new tasks and for making new purchases.
- Amrit Kalam – This is the ideal opportunity for Annaprasan Samskara and for other Hindu rituals. This is viewed as an auspicious period.
Gulikai Kalam –
- Gulika was the child of Manda, alias Shani. The time frame is known as Gulikai Kalam. It isn’t viewed as promising to start any work during this period and ought to be avoided.
- Yamaganda – This is an inauspicious period and an impediment to any effective and prosperous endeavor.
- Dur Muhurtam – It happens once a day before Sunset. This time ought to be maintained a strategic distance from prior to taking up any propitious action
- Varjyam Kalam – The Varjyam or Vishagatika is the time that begins from the current day and finishes on the next day. This isn’t viewed as a considerate period.
- Rahu Kalam – The time of Rahu isn’t viewed as useful for any work. Rahu’s influence should be completely stayed away from for any new initiative.
For more details regarding Daily Panchang visit- tabij.in call +91 9776190123