Which Planetary Positions in Your Janam Kundali Can Make You Rich?
Every person wants to become rich and wealthy, right? There is a need for money for the basic survival of an individual and being wealthy helps in satisfying the needs and wants of a person and offering them social security. Know which planet is responsible for your Janam kundali free.
However, would you able to understand and know which planetary positions in your Kundli or natal chart can make you wealthy and rich? Do you have any idea that the various houses of your online Janam Kundali in Hindi reading can effectively predict your future prosperity? In this webcast, you will be aware of the different astrological combinations which predict prosperity and wealth.
Houses indicating wealth and property: Read Janam kundali
The main houses which are evaluated for judging the wealth of a person are the 10th, 6th, and the 2nd house. The second house of an individual’s Janam-Patrika or Janam kundali shows the self-generated wealth, the 10th house represents the wealth earned through employment, and various other sources and the 6th house represent the money and wealth which has been generated through finances and loans.
Power hold by each house: kundali by date of birth
- If the second house of the online Kundli is strong and powerful then the money comes by various investments and also through inheritance.
- If the 6th house of the Janam kundali is influential then the wealth comes from interests in various transactions such as financing and lending.
- If the 8th house of the Kundali is dominant enough then the money is generated by the means of marriage contracts or business partnerships.
- If the 10th house of the free Kundali is powerful and strong then the natives used to make money by the means of varied sources.
Various combinations indicating wealth and property: Free Janam Kundali in Hindi
Janam Kundali in Hindi says the second House indicates the personal assets of an individual. It is judged by examining the effect of the planets and their aspects, the sign on the circumference, and the lord of 2nd house.
It is examined that if the lords of the 10th and the 2nd house are in a mutual position to each other than a person will become wealthy very soon. He also remains wealthy for long life.
If the lord of the second house sits in the fourth house, then an individual will become rich by the means of property and assets. However, if the 10th house contains 2nd planet then there are monetary gains in your career.
If the planetary positions by the planet Venus, Jupiter, and planet Mercury are in the 11th house then the individual becomes rich but there is a need to have favorable mahadasha.
If the planet Saturn and Mars are in the 10th house, then it shows that there will be a good income. Unfortunately, if the lords of the 11th, 7th, 5th and 2nd house placed in the 12th, 8th or 6th house, then a person is bound to suffer from ill health and poverty.
Astrology Prediction for Finance
Astrology has been taken considered a saviour in tough situations since ancient times. It is the field of study that conducts in-depth research of the Birth Chart/ Kundali and gives insights about the various aspects of life. If someone is rich, influential, then it is assumed that his/her Janam Kundali analysis by date of birth has played a pivotal role in boosting the professional and business position.
A famous astrologer from Tabij.in can play a key role in forecasting the future of the person. An expert Astrologer is adept at finding the chances of financial prosperity in one’s natal chart and suggests some effective remedies to remove the roadblocks and obstacles on one’s path of financial progress.
There are some houses in the birth chart or kundli which are considered to be very important for one’s financial situation and the trick is to spot the favourable combinations in the Kundali horoscope of the person.
Dhan Yoga– How to Detect from free online Janam kundali
Dhana Yoga in astrology is one of the most coveted planetary combinations that every individual is interested to hear. Astrologically the Dhan means wealth and Yoga means combinations or addition.
Here some of the combination that creates Dhan yoga from your birth charts.
- If the Lagna lord and 2nd lord conjoin together than Dhan yoga takes place.
- If lord of the 2nd house is placed in the 11th house and 11th house in the 2nd
- If the lord of the ascendant is placed in the 10th house, the native will be wealthier than his parents.
- You will be rich if the lord of the 2nd and 9th house has mutual exchange.
- When the lord of 2nd gets associated with 5th, 9th, and 11th
- When the lord of the 5th house gets associated with 9th and 11th lord and its house
- When 9th lord gets associated with 11th lord or its house.