Significance of Kundli matching and how to match Kundli?
What is janam Kundli Milan? Why Kundli matching is very important? How does Kundli matching work? Is Kundli matching necessary for marriage? Which gunans should be matched before your marriage?
A Kundli depicts the Life of a person where in the multiple aspects have been divided into 12 different houses, based on which an astrologer can predict your past, present and future depending upon your karmas. This chart tells about the location of various zodiac signs, planet and other aspects which are considered in an astrological analysis. The documentation of planet-earth-sky pattern at the time of your birth is known as Kundli Chart. Complete free analysis of your kundli by our free online kundli maker.
What is janam Kundli Milan?
In vedic astrology Janam Kundli Milan is the matching of Kundli for marriage. In Hinduism and especially in India, marriages are happened by the blessings of elders and parents. A janam Kundli Milan is a part of hindu ritual which is following from the very old time for a blissful and enchanted marriage life. Therefore every couple need this janam Kundli matching to know what are the effects of planets on their marital life and which astrological rectification can bring the desired happiness into their after marriage life.
Matching Kundali of prospective bride and groom will let them know how stars influence their marriage and what remedial measures need to be taken to ensure eternal marital bliss.
For kundali Milan, give the required details of the boy and girl given below. And our online Kundli Milan specialist provides you the result is based on ashta kuta system Girl birth detail:
- Enter birth date:
- Enter birth time:
- Enter birth date:
- Enter birth time:
Why Kundli matching is very important?
In india most of the people have faith in vedic astrology. Marriage is a turning point in the lives of two people and their families. This beautiful relationship ties two souls, together for lifetime and beyond. Many families before deciding to get their children married match their detailed birth charts to see whether their stars are compatible or not. So what does this Kundli matching mean? What does it say? Is it really important? Best Kundli matching at tabij.in explain what role astrology has to play in a person’s married life and why Kundli matching is important for us. There are following reasons why Kundli matching is very important
- For a better life special poojas (required). After matching Kundli our astrologers may advise some special poojas for a happier married life. The detailed analysis of horoscope of bride and groom help astrologers to detect exactly which poojas is required and exactly at what time one needs to perform it.
- What doshas are you Carrying Sometimes, the positioning of stars at the time of birth can create doshas like shani dosh or mangal dosh. These are the doshas that can cause trouble after marriage. One can easily detect the doshas through Kundli matching at the time of marriage. Once detected, the astrologer can guide you to perform certain poojas or follow certain routines to lessen its effects.
- Financial stability When two people are tied in the bond of marriage, the movements of their planets change. It is not only affects their lives but puts an impact on each other’s lives as well. This effect is indicated by Bhakoot the seventh guna of the eighth guna. Financial stability is also considered important while Kundli matching.
- How compatible are two souls As per astrology, there are 36 gunas in total which are matching to conclude how compatible the two people are and how prosperous their life will be. These gunas have different points and each point indicates a different factor of life. It also indicates how their individual stars and destinies will affect each other. By matching Kundli we can also specify conjugal harmony.
How does Kundli matching work?
It is believed that a good Vedic astrologer can predict how all aspects of our lives, including our health, relationships and careers will be played out. In this article we will focus on how Vedic astrology can assist us in selecting the right life partner. Before learning how Kundli matchmaking works, it is valuable to learn online free janam Kundli .The janam kundli chart is distributed into 12 houses including different signs and plantes. A janam Kundli of the bride and groom are tested for compatibility. This process is called Gun Milan and is broken down into eight individual tests. Each test generates a certain number of gunas which are added together to give an overall score. it is believe that number of gunas below 18 then couple are incompatible. if number of gunas is between 18-25 then match is average but acceptable. But if the number is between 26-32 then the match is very good while score above 32 indicate that the bride and groom are of identical nature. Kundli has 8 category known as kootas. in turn they have 36 gunas which have to be matched for the bride and the groom. This system of horoscope matching as per the vedic astrology system is also termed as Ashta koota milan. Ashta koota means eight points which need to check during Nakshatra Matching for marriage.
- Varna Koota- Marks Alotted 1
- Vashya Koota- Marks Alotted 2
- Tara Koota- Marks Alotted 3
- Yoni Koota- Marks Alotted 4
- Graha Maitri Koota- MArks Alotted 5
- Gana Koota- Marks Alotted 6
- Rashi Koota- Marks alotted 7
- Nadi Koota- Marks alotted 8
Is Kundli matching necessary for marriage?
During free Kundli matching, the Kundli of the bride and groom are matching to ascertain whether their married life will be happy and successful. The main important task during kundli matching is ashta –koota matching that considers 36 points among both the horoscope . if 18 or more point match , it makes a good marriage and if the matches are below 18 points ,then marriage is not approved by astrology.
Which gunans should be matched before your marriage?
For a happy and blissful marriage life, there should be at least 18 gunas match among 36.if 18 gunas or more than it matches in guna milan then the marriage will consider successful and blissful in future.Most astrologers use the “8 Kuta” Horoscope matching system (also known as “Ashta Kuta Milan” or “Gun Milan”) to check whether a girl and a boy are a good match for marriage.
|Gun points||Prediction for
compatible (This marriage may not be succeed)
score (wedding match is acceptable)
good match (marriage should be success)
The best janam kundli milan for marriage is when all 36 Guna of the man and woman match. Kundali Matching is also called “Gun Milan”, “Guna Milan”, “Meelaapakam” or “Koota Matching”. “Janam Kundali” (Vedic Astrological Natal chart) is used for Kundli Matching. Want to get Accurate gunas should be matched before marriage then you can visit tabij.in or call +91 9776190123 where you can find the exact solutions.