Overcome the Dosha’s from Kundli: Janam Kundali Predictions
Every person comes on earth with a certain destiny contained in his/her birth chart or Janam kundali or Horoscope. The Janam kundli analysis is nothing but an image of the placements of various planets and zodiac signs in the 12 Houses of the Kundli.
Free Janam kundali is dependent on the day, date, time, and place of a person. Certain favorable and beneficial kundali yoga’s, and specific unfavorable and troublesome Kundali Dosha’s, and stock of information related to any other things and activities of the past and present lives. Here, informed are only some of the most well-known and common Janam kundali dosha’s and remedies in Astrology.
Mangal Dosha and Remedies:
The mangal (manglik) dosha is one of the very important and serious astrological afflictions, responsible for creating problems in the marriage and also in the married life of an individual. This dosha occurs in the < a href="https://www.tabij.in/kundli/">birth kundali of a person when the position of planet Mars is in any of the houses of the first, fourth, seventh, eighth, or twelfth. Also known as Kuja dosha, this Kuja dosha is very common and is found in the natal charts of around 50% of people. A person subject to this dosha is termed as a Manglik.
Remedies to Remove Manglik (Mangal) Dosh
- Wearing Red Color
- Keeping fast on Tuesdays
- Kumbh Vivah
- Chanting of Mangal Mantra
- Hanuman Chalisa, especially on Tuesdays
- Donating sweets or red colored dress on Tuesdays
- Marrying after the age of 28, preferably to a Manglik.
Kaal Sarpa Dosha and Remedies
The Kaal sarpa doshas are considered as being very disturbing and destructive doshas in Vedic Astrology. There are 12 Kaal sarpa doshas in total which are named after different snakes. Any of these doshas occurs when all the seven planets get placed or hemmed between Rahu (Serpent’s Head) and Ketu (Serpent’s Tail), in the online Janam kundali of a person. Different kaal sarpa doshas give rise to different obstructions and misfortunes in the life of the individual.
Remedies to Remove Kaal Sarpa Dosha
- Rings in snake forms
- Curative gemstones
- Chanting Lord Shiva Mantra
- Read Hanuman Chalisa
- Curative/remedial worships or Hawans or pooja
Shani Dosha and Remedies
The shani doshas occur in the birth kundali of a person, when the planet Saturn (Shani) is weak. One of the most prominent of these doshas is the Shani Sade Sati. These shani doshas affect the person both internally and externally, creating a variety of various problems and disturbances. The sade sati of planet Saturn is known to be a seven-and-a-half-year of troublesome transit of this planet from the 12th house and first house, to the second house from the birth Moon in the Janam Kundali in Hindi of the native.
How to Remove Shani Dosha
- Making donations and charities to poor’s on Saturdays
- Wearing Blue Amethyst or Horse Shoe Ring
- Read Shani Mantra, Hanuman Chalisa, Mrityunjaya Mantra
- Donating things to needy like black sesame seeds, Urad Dal, mustard oil, black clothes, and articles made of iron or clay, etc., especially on Saturdays.
Shrapit Doshas/ Shrapit Yoga and Remedies
The shrapit dosha occurs when both Planet Saturn and Rahu are located in any single house of the kundali reading of a person. Also, some astrologers believe that planet Saturn’s aspects of Rahu can also cause this dosha. The word “shrapit” means an individual who has been cursed. The main and primary causes of these shani rahu shrapit doshas are wrong deeds and delinquencies of the person in past lives. It is said that the shrapit dosha is potent and cogent enough to alleviate or nullify the good deeds moreover because the favorable combinations of planets presented in the present life of an individual.
Remove shrapit dosha and remedies:
- Favorable gemstones
- Offer cooked rice balls mixed with ghee to cows
- Helping parents, old and disabled people, and the poor people selflessly
- Worship Sri Ram and Hanuman Ji
- Giving financial support to poor girls for their and practicing patience, tolerance, and generosity.
Pitra Dosha and Remedies
The pitra dosha is represented by the collective position of the Sun/Moon, and Rahu and planet Saturn in any house by the Janam kundali reading of a person. Such a dosha gives rise to a variety of personal, familial, and social problems from time to time in life of the person. The usual causes of the pitra doshas are bad deeds by ancestors, unsatisfied souls of the ancestors/parents, or delinquencies committed by the person in past lives towards his/her parents.
Remedies to remove Pitra Dosha:
- Feed cows with cooked rice and ghee, especially on Saturdays and Mondays
- Offering selfless services to parents, aged people, and the poor
- Worship Sri Ram
- Supporting marriage of a poor or Brahmin girl with finance and other means.
To avail fast, sovereign, and cheaply-charged astrological remedies and solutions for diverse kundli doshas, please call over: +91-9776190123; or Visit: Tabij.in