Kuja Dosha Is Your Worst Enemy. 5 Ways to Defeat It
When planet Mars in your kundali is placed within the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th, or 12th houses Kuja Dosha arise in you. From the distraction of ascendant or Venus or Moon, this dosh ruins your entire life. In Vedic Indian Astrology, Kuja Dosha is also known as Mangal Dosha or Mangalik Dosha.
Angaraka Dosha, Bhom Dosha and Kuja Dosha abuse marriage in terms of verbal, physical, and emotional attack directly. If proper remedies are not performed in time someone should lose his life who is already affected by this Kuja Dosha. You can do Kuja Dosha Check by Kuja Dosha Calculator to analyse the percent of Dosha in your kundali and whether you have or not to take immediate action for Kuja Dosha Nivarana or not.
What is Mangal Dosha?
Kuja Dosha means Mangalik or Mangal Dosha. Mangal Dosha is one of the major deciding factors in Hindu marriages from ancient. A mangalik person marrying a non-manglik is considered disastrous which can even lead to the death of a partner. Consult astrology expert for Kuja Dosha Remedies before marriage.
When a question arises, what is Kuja Dosha, everyone said that Mangal dosha or kuja dosha or chovva dosham is the combination in the birth chart, where Mars is placed in the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house in the Ascendant order. A person with mangalik Dosha in his natal chart is called Manglik. Mars is considered malefic when it is positioned in any of the 7th or 8th houses and it leads to high tensions, path dissatisfactions, and severe disasters in marital life.
Few Information About Kuja Dosha and its Effects:
- You have to suffer with a huge financial loss.
- You may lose your parental properties gradually.
- Your enemies will increase and you may suffer by doing arguments with the unknown.
- Your mental health will be affected.
- You will admit to medical for several times.
- Thus, you need to follow proper Kuja Dosha Nivaran Procedures by doing a Kuja Dosha Nivaran Puja.
Take Essential Remedies for Kuja Dosha:
- Chant Gayatri mantra on daily basis for 3-month at list.
- Practice Hanuman Chalisa every morning.
- Chant “Om Shree Shree hanuman Namah” 108 times in a day by sitting in front of Hanuman statue by facing east direction.
- Visit Hanuman temple every Tuesday morning and offer sweets and vermilion to beggars after doing puja.
- Consult an astrologer specialist to do Kuja Dosha check in your birth horoscope.
Talk to Astrologer
Are you a Manglik person? Do you have mangal Dosha in your horoscope or kundali? Use this Kuja Dosha calculator to check the percentage of the existence of Manglik Dosh in your birth chart horoscope.
Visit tabij.in or call on =91 9776190123 for any Dosha Problem Solution.