How Can Kaal Sarp Dosh Calculator Help You to Survive
According to astrology, a number of people having Kaal Sarp dosh in their Kundli. It is a condition influenced by their karma that reflects in their birth chart which has very bad impact in life. You may die if there is Kaal sarp dosh in Kundli.
By using kaal Sarp dosh calculator we can get know how to lessen its impact in your Kundli. As indicated by astrologer, Kaal Sarp dosh is regularly an aftereffect of one’s past deeds or karma. It might happen if an individual has hurt a living being/snake either in the present or the past life. This Dosha (not to be mistaken with yoga asanas) may also happen if the deceased ancestors are displeased. Take essential kaal sarp dosh remedies for living a rapturous life.
What is Kaal Sarp Dosh
At the point when an individual has the Kaal Sarp dosh in Kundali, at that point he/she regularly dreams about snakes. They see themselves getting chomped by these reptiles and furthermore feel that somebody is attempting to strangulate them. They additionally over and again see their dead family members or cadavers in their fantasy. Perform a Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja on Nag Panchami to lessen these impacts.
Kaal Sarp Dosh types
At the point when all the planets get sandwiched among rahu and ketu, at that point an individual gives indication of Kaal Sarp dosh in his/her natal graph. There are just about as numerous as twelve sorts of this yoga, and they are as per the following. Kaal sarp dosh types are Staten below.
- Ananta kaal sarp dosh,
- Kulika kaal sarp dosh,
- Vasuki kaal sarp dosh,
- Shankhapala kaal sarp dosh,
- Padmakaal sarp dosh,
- Mahapadma kaal sarp dosh,
- Takshaka kaal sarp dosh,
- Karkotaka kaal sarp dosh,
- Shankhachur kaal sarp dosh,
- Ghatak kaal sarp dosh,
- Vishdhar kaal sarp dosh,
- and Shesh Naag kaal sarp dosh
Remedies of Kaal Sarp Dosh
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran should be done by keeping a vrat on the day of Nag Panchami and worshipping the snake Gods for reduce malefic impact. Check out what you can do on the aforementioned auspicious day to seek the blessings of Nag Devta by doing Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja.
- Keep a vrat on Monday to Maintain celibacy
- Do Rudrabhishek of the Shiva Linga for 3 years
- Chant the “Maha Mrutyunjaya Mantra” regularly after getting up.
- Worship the God of snakes by offering milk to a sculpture or murti of a snake for reducing kaal sarp dosh.
- Chant the Naag Gayatri Mantra – “Om Naagkulaya Vidmahe Vishadantaya Dheemahi Tanno Sarp Prachodayat”
- You may also chant the “Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya” 999 time daily on the very early maroning.
- By worshipping Lord Shiva as well as Vishnu on the day of Nag Panchami, one can lessen the effects of the Kaal Sarp dosh and live a blissful life.
For instant removal of Kaal Sarp Dosh from your Kundli visit tabij.in or call on +91 9776190123.