Pregnancy Problem: Astrological prediction and solution
Astrology helps in child birth prediction. If you are not able to conceive a child, then it might be due to the doshas present in your Janam kundali. If you’re tired of trying to conceive through medical science that didn’t work then you must opt for Jyotish child birth prediction.
Pregnancy prediction horoscope expert is one of the best specialists in childbirth prediction in India. Experts are specialized in providing the best solutions related to childbirth. If a Married couple starts performing small upayas/fasting with pure intentions then they can feel the change in their life. You can also guide for a numerology childbirth prediction and Vedic astrology childbirth prediction.
Which house cause pregnancy problems?
The Fifth house of the natal chart is the most relevant to pregnancy. It also has an impact on the relationship of the native with child. Hence, the presence of any weakening or retrograde planets (especially the naturally malevolent planets) is most likely to create problems related to conceiving a baby.
Which houses are involved in baby birth?
2nd house denotes family, 5th house is the prime house of children and 11th House adds up to gain of children. There are different houses as well such as 1st, 4th and 10th that nullify the positive effects of the above-mentioned houses. Although these are the only houses related to giving birth to a child a lot of other factors need to be sought as per the husband-wife horoscopes to find the appropriate solutions. An erudite astrologer can help you know if there are chances of miscarriage or the birth of the child will be natural or through surrogacy, how will the pregnancy problem pan out and more.
What are the main reasons for the delay in childbirth?
There can be many reasons responsible for delay in baby birth but still, the broader category for examining the problems are:
- Malefic Planets: Malefics, for instance, Lord Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu indicate instability in the pregnancy phase. It indicates a risk of abortion or a miscarriage when they are operational in the Mahadasha, Dasha or Antardasha and also specifies when they transit or impact the 5th house.
- Mars: Placement, aspect, and transit of Planet Mars is also very carefully analyzed. It helps in predicting whether the child will be born through the natural process, surrogacy or through surgery.
- 5th house: Out of the 12 Zodiac signs, an experienced astrology specialist looks at the signs present in the 5th house as this house impacts pregnancy & childbirth to a great extent.
- Dosha: If husbands or wife’s horoscope is inflicted by a Dosha (a flaw in the conjunction of planets in the native’s horoscope because of the previous Janam and karmas), many events and aspects of life are likely to get badly affected, which includes baby birth.
- Unfavorable Gemstones: Wearing an unfavorable gemstone may also create problems in the pregnancy of the native.
What are the positive attribute of pregnancy in a horoscope?
If Planet Jupiter is well placed in the horoscope of the native then it is considered auspicious. If Lord Jupiter is present in the 5th house then the results will definitely be favourable. But, if Planet Jupiter is placed in any of the 6th, 8th or 12th houses, then it may cause serious problems in pregnancy.
How Numerology Works for Child birth prediction:
Numerology is a method of understanding, analyzing through logical reasoning, with energies where astrologers are working within this lifetime. The key factors are the numbers of our date of birth and the numbers assigned to the letters of our name given at birth. Prediction of numerology reflects the strengths, weaknesses and chapters or issues we are working with. By understanding these facts, we can make wiser choices and make better decisions. Are you looking to know when you will get pregnant according to your Janam Kundali? Consult Pregnancy prediction Astrologer or you can visit Tabij.in or call on +91 9776190123