Pregnancy astrology by date of birth: Pregnancy Horoscope
A thought might come to a woman’s mind regarding her pregnancy. Often stressed and worried, she asks emotionally, “When will I get pregnant astrology? Will I get pregnant Horoscope 2020? Vedic way to conceive, or will I have a baby? And if so, when?”
Pregnancy Horoscope patterns present in a mother’s pregnancy chart for the nine-month period are both fascinating and complex. However, the same aspects in a woman’s astrology for convincing baby suggest that pregnancy could also point to many other things. The exercise of using astrology for childbirth free though looks scientific is actually more of nature’s reward. There is a great enigma behind the birth of every child.
Pregnancy Horoscope: There are various Houses which are considered to be important for pregnancy
- 1st House: When a woman wants to become pregnant, she should be in good health and if there are some bad effects on flourishing or ascendant lord it may affect the health of the woman. A strong growth indicates good health and a strong desire to achieve something in the horoscope of the woman.
- 9th House: The 9th House and its goddess are also important for getting pregnant or childbirth as it is from the 5th House of the horoscope. Lord Jupiter is a karaka planet for childbirth as it is beneficial with some special superiority of childbirth in a horoscope. So, planet Jupiter should be positioned well without any bad influence on any other malefic planets.
- 7th House: 7th House is also responsible for childbirth as it tells about the wife of the individual in the horoscope. The sexual activities and eagerness of love, the bad effects of planets or the involvement of planet Saturn on Mercury with this House could give weakness to the woman.
- 8th House: 8th House of the horoscope belongs to the erotic parts of both the male and the female. Ill effects of bad planets like planet Saturn, Mercury, Rahu and Ketu on the 8th House may decrease the running capacity of sexual parts and may give impotency which may be the reason for not being able to get pregnant easily.
- 5th House: This House is mainly considered for pregnancy prediction astrology i.e., child birth and pregnancy. Rahu, Ketu, and Saturn should not present in the 5th house. If Rahu and Ketu, present in this house then it could lead to problems in getting pregnant and in childbirth. The goddess of the 5th house should not be placed in 6th, 8th, and 12th houses. Planet Mars should not present in the 5th house. Planet Jupiter in aspect with the 5th house is considered extremely beneficial for childbirth.
Pregnant hone ke upay: Lal kitab remedies for safe pregnancy
Every family after marriage wants a child, but sometimes women have difficulty in conceiving due to some various reasons. Sometimes due to certain conditions or habits, women are unable to carry and may fall into depression If the lady is trying to conceive and still she is not able to conceive, she can be conceived by changing some daily habits or by some other means. Let us know the pregnant hone ke tarike that can be adopted quickly.
- Conceive at the right age
- Do not abort the first pregnancy
- Make the menstrual cycle regular
- Keep an eye on the ovulation period
- Control the weight
- Healthy diet
- Say no to drugs
- Quit using contraception
- Say No to Lubricants
- Say stress bye bye
What is the cause of delay in childbirth?
- According to Lal Kitab Kundali, the conjunction of Planet Mercury and Venus in Lagna or Mars and Ketu in birth horoscope or Full life prediction horoscope leads to suffering on account of childbirth.
- Similarly, if Planet Jupiter is in the seventh house or Jupiter and Planet Venus are both in the seventh house and Moon is in the eighth house then it shows that the couple “may not” be blessed with children.
- If the Moon and planet Venus have a vision on each other and an enemy planet such as Rahu, Ketu or Planet Saturn has its sight on both of them then there will be a problem in conceiving children.
Pregnant hone k liye kya kare? Lal kitab remedies:
Lal Kitab Remedies for safe pregnancy:
- Couples who want to conceive a child should worship Lord Ganesh. Green Durva and sweet Modak should be offered to Lord Ganesh.
- Keep a portion of Roti from your daily main diet for cows and dogs. This is a very effective and beneficial remedy and gives a lot of positive results.
- Cook a sweet Roti like sugar in roti or jaggery in roti and give it to a dog.
Lal kitab Remedies for Childless people:
- Make sure to donate a part of your meals to needy.
- Donate milk at a place of worship and needy there.
- Take home a dog as a pet to conceive a child.
Lal Kitab remedies for conceiving:
- Few remedies are listed below which can bring in instant results. If for some reason a couple is not blessed with a child then she can roll three Rotis with Chana Daal and Jaggery and feed it to cows. Doing this regularly can lead to conceiving a child.
- On the occasion of the Holi festival revolve 7 Gomti Chakras on your head and offer them into Holi bonfire, this will destroy obstacles if there is any.
- Worship child avatar of Lord Krishna regularly. This will definitely lead to conceiving a child.
- Worship Banana Tree on Thursday and Tuesday and donate turmeric in the temple. Do not eat a single banana on this day.
- Any lady who wishes to conceive a child should get the roots of an old mango tree, make a paste out of it and consume it with milk during Purvaphalguni Nakshatra. This is an excellent Lal kitab remedy for the conception of a child.