4 things you should know about Janam kundali by date of birth before Marriage
Online Janam kundali matching is the process to compare kundali’s of the prospective bride and groom. Horoscope matching or Janam Kundali Milan is the compatibility analysis between couples as per Vedic Astrology. Accurate Janam Kundali matchmaking is critical for a happy, long-term, and successful married life.
Marriage is a turning point in the lives of two individual and their families. This beautiful relationship ties two strong souls, together for a lifetime and beyond. It is a new beginning for every man and woman since they enter into an age where they feel ready for this commitment. So before fixing up marriage Indian families match the Janam kundali and agree for marriage. Let us know what is this Janam kundali matching? What does it say? Is it really important?
Janam kundali Milan:
Janam kundali Milan is a vital step before an Indian Marriage because families have immense faith in “Janam kundali Milan” ritual of Vedic astrology. Here Moon’s location plays an important role. Placement of the moon in the horoscope helps astrologer with Janam Rashi and Nakshatra of the Native which are two key aspects in Vedic Astrology.
Janam kundali Matching process:
Janam Kundli matching or Guna Milan is the first step in planning a marriage. It’s said that marriages are made in heaven and the saying comes true when two individuals, as different as chalk and cheese, end up spending a lifetime with one another happily. This is also why Western astrology lays emphasis on Janam Kundali Milan before a couple ties the knot. Whether it’s done by your family jyotish, or parents, Kundali matching for marriage and marriage predictions by date of birth is an important aspect of a Hindu wedding.
Kundli matching is also known as Janampatrika matching that is based on the age-old Ashtakuta method and is done to predict the compatibility of two people. Kundali matching by birth date and name is based on Guna Milan score. To get your free Janam Kundli Milan score, just enter your details and your partner’s details.
What is Guna Milan in Janam kundali matching?
On the basis of the date of birth, time, and place of the bride and groom the eight Gunas or the Ashtakoota are calculated. The compatibility between these 8 Gunas decides the destiny of a marriage. These Gunas are:
- Varna – The first Guna collates the Varna or caste of the bride and the groom. The Varna of the groom should be higher or equivalent to the bride’s Varna. This Guna aspect also throws light on the mental compatibility between the two.
- Vashya – This Guna helps determine whether who will be more dominating and controlling.
- Tara – The birth star or Tara of the bride and the groom are compared to determine how healthy will be the relationship.
- Yoni – Sexual compatibility between the bride and the groom can be determined with this Guna.
- Graha Maitri – The intellectual and mental connection between the bride and the groom can be gauged through Graha Maitri Guna.
- Gana – This Guna helps determine the compatibility between the personality, behavior, attitude, and the approach of the couple.
- Bhakoot – Bhakoot Guna predicts the state of financial prosperity and family welfare after marriage. The direction of the career growth of the couple after marriage can be determined through this Guna.
- Nadi – This is the last Guna and very important that holds the maximum points. It foretells about the health of the family as a whole after marriage. Matters of childbirth and pregnancy are also determined with this Guna. The presence of Nadi Dosha will affect the possibility of marriage .
What are the Remedies for Couples in Love, Whose Janam Kundalis Don’t Match?
Kundali matching has a significant role to play in determining the success of a marriage. But, there are many other factors as well. You should try them and consult free for with an astrologer and look at other astrological remedies to find an effective solution.
Get the remedies from your Kundli in Hindi or any other language and solve your problem. Visit: Tabij.in or call on +91 9776190123