Leo compatibility: Best match, worst match
Leo needs passion in love as they are creative and playful. Nature of your zodiac demands you to be the center of attention for your romantic partner or you will soon lose interest. Find out leo matches and leo compatible signs to know where your relationship will go all the way.
As a courageous fire sign and a stabilizing fixed sign, Leo zodiac is the key one among all other signs, the sign that can be known for acting self-centered, but also excited, enthusiastic and loyal.What zodiac signs go with Leo in love, check your love compatibility with Leo.Leo is mostly compatible with Aries, Leo, Sagittarius, and to some extent Gemini. Leo does not get along with Capricorn, Taurus, Cancer, Pisces, and Virgo.
Aries and Leo compatibility
- Ruled by the same element of Fire, Aries and Leo, it is considered to be one of the most harmonious star sign combinations with long term compatibility and happiness.
- When they fall in love deeply, they are almost impossible to separate as they stubbornly like to be with each other but they don’t seem to mind an occasional fight and a sharp word.
- It is meaningless to advise them for gentle behavior or looking for peace, because the entire world of their relationship is based on the element of Fire they share.
Leo and Taurus compatibility
- The relationship of Leo and Taurus could be aggressively challenging because of their entirely different nature.
- When these fixed signs come together, their masculine and feminine principles are in balance, they can use them to mend their sexual, intellectual and financial circumstances and really enjoy each other.
- The main differences between Leo and Taurus often center on money and contrasting ways of going about things.
- To work the relationship harmoniously, each has to be more adaptable and more willing to make compromises.
Gemini and Leo compatibility
- Gemini and Leo, are ruled by complementary elements, Fire and Air, and for this reason are traditionally considered to get on very well in a love relationship.
- The two are linked by sufficient similarities to allow them to function harmoniously together, but at the same time there are enough differences to provide an alternative perspective and create that all important spark of excitement.
- The challenge would be there will undoubtedly be times when the loyal, steadfast Lion is frustrated by butterfly Gemini’s changeability and unwillingness to make a firm commitment.
Leo and Cancer compatibility
- Despite being of conflicting water-fire combination, Cancer and Leo are traditionally considered to have quite a good level of love compatibility and a reasonable chance of understanding each other and getting on.
- They have ability to tolerate each other’s contrasting ways of going about things, and they can generally relate to one another’s weak points.
- As long as Cancer doesn’t mind letting the dominant Leo taking the front seat in this relationship, all should go quite smoothly.
Leo and Leo compatibility
- The combination of Leo-Leo is considered to have the potential either to be really good – or incredibly bad – in terms of love compatibility as they are born under the same star sign!
- They tend not to give up on each other or intentionally let one another down and show loyalty.
- Even if they certainly understand each other, but the risk is that they’re sometimes just too much alike, leading to a clash of egos and a lot of competitiveness.
- The lioness has to take back seat to make the relationship work.
Leo and Virgo compatibility
- Consecutive Star Signs like Leo and Virgo are considered to have quite a good level of love compatibility and a reasonable chance of understanding each other and getting on.
- They relate to one another’s weak points, which each can help the other to overcome and tolerate each other’s contrasting opinions.
- Some big differences may arise between Leo and Virgo due to their conflicting Fire-Earth combination.
- As Leo and Virgo’s communication is so dysfunctional, they are advised to listen to what one has to say.
- Leo and Libra have a lot to learn from each other, and the main aim of their relationship is to reach the point of shared respect and responsibility.
- They seem to enjoy an unusually high long-term success rate most likely due to their strong bond of friendship.
- The Fire and Air, signs are traditionally considered to get on very well in a love relationship.
- As Leo is too self-centered and bossy and Libra is too accommodating and too eager to please, they both need to balance it out together.
- Leo and Scorpio are least compatible zodiac matches, where passion meets fierce loyalty.
- Because both of these ‘fixed’ signs, fire and water tend to be intensely determined and inflexible, there’s the risk of a major battle of wills in the event of disagreements.
- Leo in love is proud, generous and demanding while Scorpio in love is power-wise and enveloping.
- To work the marriage life harmoniously, each has to be more adaptable and more willing to make compromises.
- Leo and Sagittarius represent one of the best possible Star Sign pairings with good prospects for long-term love compatibility and happiness.
- Ruled by the same element of Fire, Leo and Sagittarius share a similarly spirited and outgoing approach to life with genuine respect for each other.
- Difficulties may arise only as a result of Sagittarius’s reluctance to compromise on its personal freedom and Leo’s tendency to dominate over the other.
- They are advised to listen to their softer emotions and remain tender and sensitive for one another to keep it going.
- Leo and Capricorn might get along very well.
- When Leo and Capricorn come together for love or any kind of relationship, it is ripe with chemistry, since you both understand each other’s desires for power couple status.
- Your temperaments can be completely different from each other which can cause clashes.
- When two people are born under conflicting elements – here Fire and Earth – it can be hard for them to fully understand each other.
- When two people are born under opposite Star Signs there’s often a powerful attraction between them because they’re magnetically drawn to qualities and traits in each other which perfectly complement their own.
- Leo’s warmth ideally balance Aquarius’s tendency to be a bit overly cool and detached at times.
- Leo and Aquarius both need to learn to let go of the image they have about themselves or they won’t get very far stuck in their unnecessary ego battle.
- Leo and Pisces may not be the best ever Star Sign pairing as far as a love or marriage is concerned.
- Leo and Pisces can cooperate very successfully, in particular on any kind of creative or artistic project, build great sense of self-esteem, achieve more recognition and talent.
- If these fire and water element get attracted to each other, they will be subjected to the risk of great damage to their beliefs, their inner faith and usually fall prey to mutual disrespect because of a simple lack of understanding.
Leo and Libra compatibility
Leo and Scorpio compatibility
Leo and Sagittarius compatibility
Leo and Capricorn compatibility
Leo and Aquarius compatibility
Leo and Pisces compatibility
Summary of compatibility of each zodiac with Leo sign
|Leo’s compatibility||Type of relationship with each match|
|Aries and Leo||Great match|
|Leo and Taurus||Challenging match|
|Gemini and Leo||Passionate relationship|
|Leo and Cancer||Difficult relationship|
|Leo and Leo||Good relationship|
|Leo and Virgo||Tough relationship|
|Leo and Libra||Powerful match|
|Leo and Scorpio||Legendary lovers|
|Leo and Sagittarius||Passionate relationship|
|Leo and Capricorn||Odd match|
|Leo and Aquarius||Passionate relationship|
|Leo and Pisces||Drained and exhausted relationship|